Are you trying to check the balance on your Kohl’s Gift Card? In today’s post, we will outline the ways you can find out your Kohl’s Gift Card Balance. In addition, before you use your gift card to shop at Kohl’s, learn the best Kohl’s money-saving tips and tricks in our “14 Money-Saving secrets Kohl’s Employees Won’t Tell You” below.
Kohl’s Gift Card Balance
Here’s how to check the balance on your Kohl’s gift card:
1: Visit any Kohl’s store and ask a cashier to check the balance for you.
2: Check your balance online.
3: Call Kohl’s at 1-800-935-6457 to check your gift card balance.
14 Money-Saving secrets Kohl’s Employees Won’t Tell You” below
To maximize your savings at Kohl’s, wait for sales, use coupons, shop during Kohl’s Cash earning periods, and follow the tips provided below.
- Sign up for email alerts to receive a 15% off coupon for your next purchase and get updates on sales, free shipping offers, and promo codes. Keep an eye out for Mystery Offers with 20-40% off discounts around special occasions.
- Take advantage of stackable store coupons and promo codes. Use up to four codes in a single transaction, including sitewide percent-off promo codes, department-specific promo codes, rewards like Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards, and free shipping codes.
- Earn Kohl’s Cash by spending $50 (or $48 after discounts) during specified earning periods. You’ll get $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent, which can be used like cash during designated redemption periods.
- Sign up for the Yes2You Rewards program to earn $5 for every 100 points by spending at Kohl’s. Earn 1 point for every dollar spent, receive at least 8 offers a year, a birthday gift, and other opportunities to earn more.
- Take advantage of the Wedding Registry Rewards with the Ever After Rewards program. Earn 10% rewards on gifts purchased through your registry, save an extra 15% on items left on your registry for up to three months after your wedding, and get free gifts just for registering.
Additional Money Saving Tips at Kohl’s
- Sign up for a Kohl’s Charge Card to receive at least 12 special offers of 15-30% off every year. Get an extra 25% off on your first day’s purchase and another 15% off when your card arrives in the mail. Remember to pay off your balance immediately to avoid debt.
- Price match competitor stores for identical items sold in Kohl’s stores (not online). Bring the competitor’s ad with the current date to the store, and Kohl’s will match the price. Note that other percent or dollar-off discounts cannot be used on price-matched items, but you can still earn Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards.
- Shop Kohl’s Clearance for up to 80% off on out-of-season merchandise from well-known brands like Columbia, Cuddl Duds, Calvin Klein, Levi’s, and Nike.
- Shop during Black Friday or earlier in the week from the comfort of your home to take advantage of amazing deals, especially on small appliances. Earn $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent, and save on items after using coupons and mail-in rebates.
- Make an Amazon return at a Kohl’s store if directed by Amazon. Show the UPC code to the Kohl’s associate, and receive a receipt as proof of return along with $5 in Kohl’s Cash. Check the expiration date on Kohl’s Cash.
- Shop via cashback sites such as Rakuten to use coupons, earn Kohl’s Cash and rewards, and get cash back on your purchases.
- Best time to shop: Shop during Kohl’s doorbuster hours (3 PM Friday to 1 PM Saturday) to find the best prices, including regular weekly markdowns and time-sensitive offers.
- Shop with discounted gift cards: Save money on every purchase by buying discounted Kohl’s gift cards, which can offer up to 15% off the card value.
- Understand the digital price tags: Decode the codes on digital price tags to know more about the pricing and sale status of an item. Here are the codes and their meanings:
- GV: Limited time sales, such as Night Owl and Early Bird
- BB: Bonus Buy
- S: Sale Price
- NM: Item will drop in price again
- PP: Product placement (not on sale, regular price)
- BGH: Buy one get one 50% off
Use these money-saving tips and tricks to maximize your savings at Kohl’s and share them with your friends. Keep this guide handy to make the most of your shopping experience at Kohl’s.
Kohl’s Gift Card Balance Summary
If you have any questions or comments about Kohl’s Gift Card Balance or the shopping tips above, you can ask us in the comments section below.
If you found this post on Kohl’s Gift Card Balance and Money-Saving tips helpful, please help us get the word out by sharing it using the “Share this” button below.
Be sure to check out our other articles including: