Are you trying to check the balance on your Costco Gift Card? In today’s post, we will outline the ways you can find out your Costco Gift Card Balance. In addition, before you use your gift card to shop at Costco, learn the best Costco money-saving tips and tricks in our “24 Money-Saving Secrets Costco Employees Won’t Tell You” below.
Costco Gift Card Balance
Here’s how to check the balance on your Costco gift card:
1: Visit any Costco store and ask a cashier to check the balance for you.
2: Check your balance online.
3: Call Costco at 1- (800)-255-8850 to check your gift card balance.
24 Money-Saving Secrets Costco Employees Won’t Tell You
Take notes because we’re sharing some of the best tips for getting the most out of any Costco visit.
- Avoid the center aisles to prevent impulse buying and overspending.
- Choose Kirkland brand products for high quality at a lower price.
- Shop with a plan and a list to avoid unnecessary purchases.
- Stock up on household items that don’t expire quickly and can be stored easily.
- Buy meat in bulk, and freeze it in dinner-sized portions for future meals.
- Know the secret Costco price codes to identify marked-down or discontinued items.
- Look for Costco coupons in their coupon book or online for extra savings.
- Search third-party deal sites like Coupons.com, Slickdeals, and RetailMeNot for Costco deals.
- Shop summer closeouts and end-of-season deals for discounted items.
- Make a list and stick to it to keep spending under control.
- Put on blinders and avoid distractions from shiny, tempting items.
- Start shopping at the back of the store to find the best bargains.
- Team up with a friend to split bulk items and save storage space.
- Consider upgrading your Costco membership for added benefits and savings.
- Look for hidden value in items like olive oil, laptops, and wine.
- Enjoy affordable meals at the food court and sample products while shopping.
- Use Costco’s photo services for efficient, budget-friendly printing.
- Shop Costco online for online-only deals and home delivery.
- Use the Costco app to access current deals and digital coupons.
- Get the Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi for 2% cash back on purchases.
- Use your Costco credit card at the pump for 4% cash back on gas.
- Don’t shop alone, bring a friend to help you stay within your budget.
- Fill up on samples to avoid shopping while hungry and overspending.
- Be cautious not to let tasty samples persuade you to buy items in bulk unnecessarily.
Costco Gift Card Balance Summary
If you have any questions or comments about Costco Gift Card Balance or the shopping tips above, you can ask us in the comments section below.
If you found this post on Costco Gift Card Balance and Money-Saving tips helpful, please help us get the word out by sharing it using the “Share this” button below.
Be sure to check out our other articles including: