Are you trying to check the balance on your Old Navy Gift Card? In today’s post, we will outline the ways you can find out your Old Navy Gift Card Balance. In addition, before you use your gift card to shop at Old Navy, learn the best Old Navy money-saving tips and tricks in our “10 Money Saving Secrets Old Navy Employees Won’t Tell You” below.
Old Navy Gift Card Balance
Here’s how to check the balance on your Old Navy gift card:
1: Visit any Old Navy store and ask a cashier to check the balance for you.
2: Check your balance online.
3: Call Old Navy at 1-800-653-6289 to check your gift card balance.
10 Money-Saving Secrets Old Navy Employees Won’t Tell You
Take notes because we’re sharing some of the best tips for getting the most out of any Old Navy visit.
- Online sales at Old Navy typically offer better savings than in-store purchases due to the availability of coupon codes. Many deals are exclusive to online shoppers.
- Old Navy often hosts one-day deals featuring significant discounts on new, in-season items. However, these deals usually cannot be combined with other offers, except for the 20% email coupon.
- Subscribing to Old Navy emails grants customers a 20% off coupon, which can be used on sales typically excluded from coupons.
- Signing up for Old Navy text alerts by texting PERK to 653-689 offers customers $5 off a $35 order.
- Old Navy Super Cash is earned based on purchase subtotals before discounts and taxes during specified periods. Super Cash can be redeemed during certain dates throughout the year.
- Thoroughly search the clearance sections in-store for hidden gems. Patience is key to finding great deals on the messy clearance racks. You can score items at significantly reduced prices, like university-logo tops for $2 or sweaters for under $4.
Additional Money-Saving Tips
7. Shop online and use Old Navy coupon codes. Old Navy allows you to stack up to three promo codes per online purchase, increasing your savings. Online clearance shopping is also more organized than in-store.
8. Register your email to receive a 20% off coupon and early notices of sales and discounts. Old Navy also has a rewards program for added benefits.
9. Know when sales are happening. Old Navy has popular sales like the $1 Flip Flop Sale and $10 Fleece Sale. Sundays and Mondays are markdown days when new clearance items are added. Visit the store early after markdowns for the best selection.
10. Take advantage of Old Navy Super Cash. During Super Cash sales, you can earn $10 in Super Cash for every $25 you spend. The Super Cash can be used during specific redemption periods, but can’t be combined with other coupons.
Get free Old Navy shipping by:
- Shopping with your Navyist credit card and using the promo code NAVYIST at checkout.
- Spending $50 or more for free ground shipping.
- Applying an Old Navy coupon code for free shipping.
- Picking up your order for free in-store or through curbside pickup.
Stack up to three Old Navy coupons in the same transaction for greater savings.
Note that Old Navy Super Cash rewards generally can’t be used with other coupons.
Shop at the right times, such as the end of a season, to find the best deals and the greatest selection of seasonal items.
For example, shop in late July or August for summer items and in February for winter items.
Old Navy Gift Card Balance Summary
If you have any questions or comments about Old Navy Gift Card Balance or the shopping tips above, you can ask us in the comments section below.
If you found this post on Old Navy Gift Card Balance and Money-Saving tips helpful, please help us get the word out by sharing it using the “Share this” button below.
Be sure to check out our other articles including: