The 7-Eleven Prepaid Card is one of the newest prepaid cards on the market. It comes with multiple options to add money to your card. In addition, fees are low and you can reload money at 7-Eleven locations and get cash from your card for a small fee. Here’s our complete 7-Eleven Prepaid Card Review.
Table of Contents:
- What is 7-Eleven Prepaid Card?
- Best Features of the 7-Eleven Prepaid Card
- Ways to Reload Your Card
- 7-Eleven Prepaid Card List of Fees
- Our 7-Eleven Prepaid Card Review:
- 7-Eleven Prepaid Card FAQs
What is 7-Eleven Prepaid Card?
The 7-Eleven Prepaid Card, also known as Trans@ct by 7-Eleven Prepaid Mastercard, is a reloadable prepaid card offered by 7-Eleven.
Best Features of the 7-Eleven Prepaid Card?
The Trans@ct Prepaid Card enables you to load money at any 7-Eleven register.
Once you spend it, you can simply reload it again, making it an excellent tool for managing your expenses.
Free ATM Withdrawals
Forget about those annoying ATM fees.
With the Trans@ct card, you can withdraw cash fee-free at participating 7-Eleven locations.
Versatility in Shopping
The Trans@ct prepaid card, a Debit Mastercard, allows you to shop in stores, online, or even over the phone anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
Bill Pay and Mobile Check Load
You can easily pay your bills in-store, online at www.transact711.com, or using the Trans@ct Mobile App.
Plus, the Mobile Check Load feature enables you to load funds to your card account using your smartphone’s camera.
Get Paid Faster
Have your paycheck or government benefits directly deposited to the card and access your funds up to 2 days faster.
Access Your Money Anywhere
Use the Trans@ct Mobile App, Anytime Alerts™, and Online Account Center to access your account information from wherever you are, whenever you want.
Send Money to Family & Friends
With the ability to add another person to your Prepaid Card Account, you can share funds with a secondary cardholder.
Convenient Reload Locations & Free ATMs
Managed by Netspend, the Trans@ct card provides access to the Netspend Reload Network with 13,000 locations, along with free ATM withdrawals through the Allpoint network’s 55,000 ATMs nationwide, including those in 7-Eleven stores.
The 7Rewards program, combined with Trans@ct card usage, enables you to earn points that can be redeemed for 7-Eleven merchandise.
Regular use of your Trans@ct card not only helps you earn more points but also potentially waives certain fees.
You can set up text alerts to get instant notifications of low balance alerts or for every transaction made on your card, boosting your financial security.
The Trans@ct Prepaid Card is not just another debit card; it’s a way to make your financial life simpler, more convenient, and even rewarding.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your Trans@ct card at your nearest 7-Eleven and start transacting your way today!
Ways to Reload Your 7-Eleven Prepaid Card
Here are the several ways you can add money to your 7-Eleven Prepaid:
To use the prepaid card, just load money at the register at any 7-Eleven.
If you want to reload the card, simply visit the register again at 7-Eleven.
To locate a 7-Eleven store near you, click here.
Download the 7-Eleven Transact Prepaid Mobile App
The 7-Eleven Transact Prepaid Card comes with a mobile app for both Android and iPhone users.
Here’s how to download the app:
Download the app for iPhone.
Alternatively, Download the app for Android.
7-Eleven Prepaid Card List of Fees
Here are the 7-Eleven Prepaid Card fees you should know about:
- Card Purchase Fee: $0
Plan Fee Options
- Pay-As-You-Go Plan: $0
- Monthly Plan: $5.00
- Signature Purchase Transaction Fee (Pay-As-You-Go): $1.00
- PIN Purchase Transaction Fee (Pay-As-You-Go): $2.00
- Both are $0 in the Monthly Plan.
- ACH Payments: $0
Checking your Balance
- Customer Service: $0
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee (Domestic): $0.50
- Online Account Center: $0
- Alerts (Email or Text Message): $0
- OTC Withdrawal Fee at a Financial Institution: $2.50
- OTC Withdrawal Fee at a Netspend Reload Network Location: Up to 2.75% of the withdrawal amount or $4.00
- ATM Withdrawal Fee – Domestic (in-network): $0
- ATM Withdrawal Fee – Domestic (out of network): $2.50
Adding Money to your Card Account
- Direct Deposit (ACH Deposit): $0
- Cash Reload at a Netspend Reload Network Location: Up to $3.95
- Mobile Check Load Fee – Standard: $0
- Mobile Check Load Fee – Expedited (Government and Payroll Checks with a Pre-printed Signature): Greater of 2.0% of total check amount or $5.00
- Mobile Check Load Fee – Expedited (All Other Accepted Check Types): Greater of 5.0% of total check amount or $5.00
Transferring Money to and from your Card Account
- Western Union Money Transfer® Fee: Varies
- Account-to-Account Transfer Fee via Website: $0
- Account-to-Account Transfer Fee via CS Agent: $4.95
- Me-to-Me Transfer – Inbound: $0
- Me-to-Me Transfer – Outbound: $3.00
Using Your Card Outside the U.S.
- Foreign Transaction Surcharge: 3.5%
- ATM Withdrawal Fee – International: $4.95
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee – International: $0.50
- ATM Transaction Decline Fee – International: $1.00
- ATM Transaction Decline Fee – Domestic: $1.00
- ACH/Preauthorized Payment Transaction Decline Fee: $0
Add or Replace a Card
- Additional Card Fee: $9.95
- Replacement Card Fee: $9.95
- Custom Card Fee: $4.95
- Card Delivery Fee – 7-10 Business Days: $0
- Card Delivery Fee – 3 Business Days: $20.00
- Card Delivery Fee – 1-2 Business Days: $25.00
- Additional Statement Mailing Fee: $5.95
- Stop Payment Fee: $10.00
- Check Request Fee: $5.95
- Inactivity Fee: $5.95 (applies after 90 days of inactivity if there are funds in the account).
Remember, you can change your plan at any time by calling 1-844-711-4711 or by visiting www.transact711.com.
7-Eleven Prepaid Card Review
Here are our thoughts on the 7-Eleven Prepaid – the pros, the cons, and the feature we like best.
What We Like
Submit your review