If you are down to the wire and are scrambling to find a last-minute gift for someone special, printable e-gift cards are the way to go. With printable gift gift cards, you get the convenience of an eGift card with a more personal delivery method. All you need is your computer and printer. If you want something tangible you can put under the tree or include with a card, printable gift cards provides an easy solution. In this post, we are going to provide a list of where to buy printable gift cards.
Table of Contents:
- What are eGift Cards?
- How Printable Gift Cards Work
- Where to Buy Printable Gift Cards
- FAQs about Printable Gift Cards
What are eGift cards?
An electronic gift card (eGift Card) is a code sent to the recipient via an electronic platform. They are commonly referred to as digital, electronic, virtual, or mobile gift cards. They can be sent and delivered electronically through email, app, or text. Delivery time can be nearly instantaneous or take up to 24 hours depending on the retailer.
Additionally, most eGift Cards can be printed and delivered in person to the recipient.
How Printable Gift Cards Work
What’s great about e-gift cards is that you can send a gift in minutes from your home. Here are the steps to purchase and print an eGift card.
- Select the eGift card option from the retailer’s website.
- Choose/Enter the gift card amount.
- Enter the recipient details which include the name and email address.
- Write a personal message to send along with your gift (some retailers allow you to customize your eGift card with a photo or select from photo options they have pre-populated).
- Add the eGift card to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Once you have paid for the gift card, there will be an option to either email the gift card or print it (usually in a pdf format).
- Select the option to print the eGift Card.
Where to Buy Printable Gift Cards
The following stores let you print or e-mail gift cards for fast, easy, and downright thoughtful giving.
FAQs about Printable Gift Cards
Here are the most frequently asked questions about printable eGift Cards:
Are Printable eGift Cards Refundable?
No. Once the Merchant eGift Card has been purchased, it is non-refundable.
If the intended recipient does not receive the egift or accidentally deletes it, ask the recipient to check SPAM folders, deleted email folders or automatic filters.
If the gift card is not found, contact the Merchant’s Customer Service for assistance.
Do eGift Cards expire or have any fees?
Most merchant eGift cards do not have an expiration date or fees.
However, please refer to the specific terms and conditions found on each merchant’s page prior to purchasing their eGift card.
Where to Buy Printable Gift Cards Summary
If you have any questions or comments about eGift Cards, you can ask us in the comments section below.
If you found this post on Where to Buy Printable Gift Cards helpful, please help us get the word out by sharing it using the “Share this” button below.
Be sure to check out our other articles including:
EIP Stimulus Debit Card Balance
Gift Cards Sold at Best Buy
How to log in to MoneyPak Account
What Gift Cards are sold at Staples?
Transfer Money from a Bank Account to a Prepaid Debit Card
Gift Cards Sold at Publix
List of Gift Cards at The Home Depot
Gift Cards Sold at Safeway