Are you trying to check the balance on your Olive Garden Gift Card? In today’s post, we will outline the ways you can find out your Olive Garden Gift Card Balance. In addition, before you use your gift card to shop at Olive Garden, learn the best Olive Garden money-saving tips and tricks in our “10 Money-Saving Secrets Olive Garden Employees Won’t Tell You” below.
Olive Garden Gift Card Balance
Here’s how to check the balance on your Olive Garden gift card:
1: Visit any Olive Garden store and ask a cashier to check the balance for you.
2: Check your balance online.
3: Call Olive Garden at 1-800-642-7336 to check your gift card balance.
10 Money-Saving Secrets Olive Garden Employees Won’t Tell You
Experience Italian cuisine at Olive Garden without breaking the bank by following these savings tips:
1. Join the Olive Garden eClub
Get a free appetizer or dessert (up to $10 value) when you sign up for their eClub and purchase two adult entrees. Sign up here: https://www.olivegarden.com/join
2. Dine during off-peak hours
Visit Olive Garden between 3-5 pm from Monday-Thursday to take advantage of their Dinner Duos promotion, which includes a select entree, unlimited soup or salad, and breadsticks for just $8.99.
3. Look out for kids’ meal promotions
Olive Garden periodically offers $1 kids’ entrees with the purchase of an adult meal. Keep an eye out for these deals and similar offers.
4. Sample wine for free
Olive Garden allows customers to try their wines at no cost. Some locations even let you bring your own wine, but call ahead to check with your local restaurant.
5. Sign up for Olive Garden Rewards
Earn points and redeem them for free items or gift cards. Get 100 points when you sign up, which can be used for a free dipping sauce.
6. Celebrate your birthday
Enjoy a free dessert on your birthday when you sign up for the eClub.
7. Split your meal
Ask your server to box up half of your meal before it’s served, giving you two meals for the price of one.
8. Buy gift cards during promotions
Olive Garden offers a free $10 gift card when you purchase a $50 gift card during December and mid-April.
9. Try the never-ending pasta bowl
Starting at $9.99, enjoy unlimited servings of over 100 pasta, sauce, and topping combinations.
10. Make copycat recipes at home
Save money by cooking your favorite Olive Garden dishes at home using their provided recipes.
- Sign up for Olive Garden eClub emails for high-value coupons and the latest promotions.
- Split the bill with a friend to use two coupons at once.
- Order Family-Style Bundles for takeout and save around 50%.
- Take advantage of the $6 Take Home Entree deal with a dine-in or takeout entree purchase.
- Pay for your meals with discounted Olive Garden gift cards from Raise.com or during promotional periods.
- Use the Olive Garden app to join the waitlist before arriving at the restaurant.
- Bring your own wine to save on alcohol costs (check with your local Olive Garden first).
Sources: Thekrazycouponlady.com, Newschannel5.com, and Rd.com.
Olive Garden Gift Card Balance Summary
If you have any questions or comments about Olive Garden Gift Card or the shopping tips above, you can ask us in the comments section below.
If you found this post on Olive Garden Gift Card Balance and Money-Saving tips helpful, please help us get the word out by sharing it using the “Share this” button below.
Be sure to check out our other articles including: